Who else doesn't like being filmy? Yes, we like it. If we observe carefully every Indian is a Bollywood movie buff and being filmy is part of their life. They like to watch movies, groove on its songs and also can't get enough of dialogues. Bollywood movies have a superfluity of funny to powerful dialogues which have changed the outlook of a person and dialogues have been reused over generations for fun and being filmy. Let’s rewind to past and recall all time famous dialogues from Bollywood movies:
1) Shahensha or the angry-young-man of 70’s, Amitabh Bachchan is actually BAAP of all actors in Bollywood. He has delivered so many epic dialogues like “Khush Toh Bohat Hoge Tum?” or “Don Ko Pakadna Muskil Hi Nahi, Namunkin Hai” and took away breathe of audiences with it.
2) Shahrukh Khan, the king of romance, has set a historic mark as a romantic hero in Bollywood. And his DDLJ is a treasure of romantic one-liners.
3) Amrish Puri is known as one of the best villains of Bollywood. He made the role Mogambo unforgettable one with his thundering voice. And yes, “Mogambo Khush Hua” is chanted by all of us so many a times till date.
4) Sunny Paaji’s “Dhai Kilo Ka Haath”, how can one forget this after all he is our all-time favorite action-packed hero.
5) So many of us have been through sleepless nights because of Amjad Khan aka Gabbar. He had a scary laugh and his dialogues still instill terror among us. Overall Sholay was replete of classic dialogues and it has left Gabbar remarkable for “Arey O Samba Kitne Admi The?” or “Tera Kya Hoga Kaalia?” or “Yeh Haath Humko De De Thakur”.
These are some of the famous Bollywood dialogues which reverberate in our hearts always and gives us nostalgic moments.