Selected Person day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for generating content that drives interaction within the target market ( Artist Industry)
2. Developing content, social media strategy and ensuring execution based on the brand theme
3. Understanding and delivering all the content, communication requirement of business including mailers, banners, blogs, white papers, brochures, etc.
4. Conducting quality checks and proofreading for all content pieces before publishing them
5. Creating content for various types of ad campaigns on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. and maintain them throughout the life cycle
6. Creating, conceptualizing marketing campaigns content for digital platforms (websites / social / blogs / mailers / apps) and coming up with fresh content ideas to enhance user engagement
7. Understanding of global content and online publishing practices to keep up with the trends.
8. Social media management (Content wise) to increase Artistize's visibility.
9. Develop and implement strategic and innovative social media campaigns content, that are aligned with the brand, marketing and business objectives.
10. Generate traffic to the website through organic social media content.
Job Type: Full-time
No. of position available: 1
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre-placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Interested candidates can send us their resume & portfolio at email@example.com