Artistize is set to change the world of art, and we are looking for
people like you to play a critical role in connecting millions of artists,
art lovers and art seekers around the world. We are small, and we are growing really fast.
Help us in making Artistize the next big thing.
Come join us, we are constantly looking for people who are smart,
professionally driven, love to connect with people, have art in their
blood and want to change the dynamics of art and artists in a technologically driven scenario.
Want to join our motley crew? Check out our current job opportunities below or email
your CV to email@example.com
UI Developerposted on 19.07.2017
1.6 to 3 years
No Bar For Right Candidate
Other Required Skills:
Knowledge of Angular JS will be given preference.
Knowledge of Color theory.
Creativity and imagination.
An ability to find practical solutions to problems.
The ability to manage your time, meet deadlines
An understanding of current trends and styles.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates can send us their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer Internposted on 14.06.2017
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw,
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Supporting various campaign design requirements
2. Designing brochures, reports, and other marketing collaterals as required by the organisation
3. Conceptualising and executing creative campaigns for social media
4. Assisting with video requirements
5. Assisting in web portal design
# of Internships available: 1
Internship Duration: 3 Months
1. Anyone having experience/ knowledge about Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe Indesign & Adobe Audition will be given a preference
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre-placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Interested candidates can send us their resume & portfolio at email@example.com