- More than 14+ Years of dynamic experience in the professional Classical Dance field of Bharatnatyam
- Won many awards as Solo, as well as a Group Dancer, in various Cultural Festivals & Professional Dance competitions
- Performed internationally all across Europe.
- Acted as a ‘JURY’ member for many Dance performances
- Profound knowledge & contribution in the field of Kathak & many other Folk Dances of India
- Extensive knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose, produce, and perform works of music and dance.
- Strong ability to coordinate the movement of arms, legs, and torso together when the whole body is in motion.
- Able to exert oneself physically over long periods of time without getting winded or out of breath.
- Attention to details, very patient, creative and dedicated individual with strong organization skills.
- Able to work in a team as well as on my own.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
University of Mumbai-India
2013 - 2016 (3 year)