• Pioneer of Indi-GLO (Indian- global) ARTS fusion- an amalgam of Indian performing arts with global art forms. (Dance, Music and Entertainment)
• Internationally acclaimed Performing and Creative Artist focusing on THEMATIC Ideas and CONCEPTUAL Innovation in various Arts Domains.
• Have been representing India as a 'Cultural Ambassador' on various forums since age 16.
• Staged over 200 solo and group performances within India and overseas (the US, Europe and Asia).
• Termed as a ‘child prodigy’ in DANCE and related Arts by prominent media.
OTHER MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS :
* Have performed for the President and Prime-Minister of INDIA.
* Selected as the “Sole Cultural Ambassador of India” to attend “The Hugh O’Brian World Leadership Congress” in Chicago, U.S.A
* "The Most Outstanding Ambassador” trophy by the President of ‘World Youth Leadership Congress’, U.S.A.
* Have taken training workshops from the world renowned Kathak maestro Padma Vibhushan Pandit Birju Maharaj.