PERFORMANCES (IN INDIA)
• Festival of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya in 1995 (Solo Performance).
• Programme organised by N.D.M.C. at Delhi in 1996 (Duet with foreign student).
• Festival of Jans in 1997 (in group).
• Programme of Meera at Kamani Auditorium at Delhi in 1997 (in group).
• Programme of Meer at Meera Temple organised by Jwahar Kala Parishad in 1998 with Guru Perana Shrimali.
• Festival of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya in 1998 with foreigners.
• Annual Day of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya with foreign students in 1999.
• Inaugural Performance for the Children’s Valley School, Delhi in 1999.
• Programme organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad at Kamani in 1999 “Vistaar” (in group of Guru Perana Shrimali).
• Performed in Russia in the Festival “Delhi Days in Moscow” organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad.
• Performed in Pungal Festival Singapore in January - 2000.
• Performed in Yusof Ishak Secondary School, Bukit Batok Singapore - 2000.
• Performed in NTU, Singapore in November 2000.
• Performed in Language festival of India organised by Language School in Singapore - Nov. 2000.
• Performed for Society of Indian women in Singapore - Nov. 2000.
• Performed in Indian Centre, Malaysia - Nov. 2000.
LECTURE / DEMONSTRATIONS
• Have given Lecture & Demonstrations in the Schools in Delhi for “Spic-Macay” under Guru Prerana Shrimali.
• Given Lecture & Demonstrations in Schools of Singapore.
• Live Telecast of Jans Festival
• Performed in Documentary Film “Abhinandan” for the Ministry of Petroleum in India -1998.
• Honour given by the Chairman of NDMC in 1999.
• Honour given by President of Language School in Singapore, 2000. List of Major Choreographies
Sadhana,Virasat, Panch Tetva,Ganga,
Rhythm in Joy,A Journey of Music
Folk Fiesta, Fusion,Navras,Lakshay, Kalesthenises,Tridhara,Tamso Ma Jyotergamaya etc.