PERFORMANCES (IN INDIA)
• Festival of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya in 1995 (Solo Performance).
• Programme organised by N.D.M.C. at Delhi in 1996 (Duet with foreign student).
• Festival of Jans in 1997 (in group).
• Programme of Meera at Kamani Auditorium at Delhi in 1997 (in group).
• Programme of Meer at Meera Temple organised by Jwahar Kala Parishad in 1998 with Guru Perana Shrimali.
• Festival of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya in 1998 with foreigners.
• Annual Day of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya with foreign students in 1999.
• Inaugural Performance for the Children’s Valley School, Delhi in 1999.
• Programme organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad at Kamani in 1999 “Vistaar” (in group of Guru Perana Shrimali).
• Performed in Russia in the Festival “Delhi Days in Moscow” organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad.
• Performed in Pungal Festival Singapore in January - 2000.
• Performed in Yusof Ishak Secondary School, Bukit Batok Singapore - 2000.
• Performed in NTU, Singapore in November 2000.
• Performed in Language festival of India organised by Language School in Singapore - Nov. 2000.
• Performed for Society of Indian women in Singapore - Nov. 2000.
• Performed in Indian Centre, Malaysia - Nov. 2000.
LECTURE / DEMONSTRATIONS
• Have given Lecture & Demonstrations in the Schools in Delhi for “Spic-Macay” under Guru Prerana Shrimali.
• Given Lecture & Demonstrations in Schools of Singapore.
• Live Telecast of Jans Festival
• Performed in Documentary Film “Abhinandan” for the Ministry of Petroleum in India -1998.
• Honour given by the Chairman of NDMC in 1999.
• Honour given by President of Language School in Singapore, 2000. List of Major Choreographies
Sadhana,Virasat, Panch Tetva,Ganga,
Rhythm in Joy,A Journey of Music
Folk Fiesta, Fusion,Navras,Lakshay, Kalesthenises,Tridhara,Tamso Ma Jyotergamaya etc.
Copyright © 2017 Artistize.com. All Rights Reserved.